Mortal Kombat

Discussion in 'Community Gaming News' started by WGNTHS, Nov 13, 2010.

1. WGNTHS

WGNTHS I'm Here A LOT! Staff Member

Mortal Kombat is making a comeback and returning to many of it's roots that has made it such a classic and exciting game since Mortal Kombat I all the way up to Mortal Kombat Trilogy. The developers have seen the light and are combining todays modern technology with the classic and time proven Mortal Kombat forumla to bring to a gaming platform near you in 2011.

What do you think about the new coat of paint on Mortal Kombat do you like it? Does it bring back the classic feel from the 2D era that made it so popular?

2. Backspace

Backspace BF2142/BF2/BF1942 Senior Admin

Home Page:
    Looks great, I hope those camera angles work properly w/ 2 player mode. My wife and I are a big fan of fighting games and this will probably seal the deal on getting a PS3 and new HD tv.

3. WGNTHS

Yeah, I have been a fan of Mortal Kombat since MKI, they kind of strayed off from the golden road with MK4 and beyond but seem to be back on path with this new version of the game. I just hope it has that traditional Mortal Kombat Trilogy punch that made it so popular back in the day from the great successors before it.

4. °Choltz°

°Choltz° New Member

Just got MKII for my PS3 for fun... bringing back the memories of the arcades and all those quarters I spent.

Only problem now days is all the buttons... if my memory serves me... there was just a stick and four buttons... now I just go random on my ps3 controller as all the options confuse me.

5. WGNTHS

Have you played the others ones UMK3, and Mortal Kombat Trilogy, if so all the buttons have the place BLK, RN, HP,LP,HK,LK, etc. :).

6. [WOLF]IveALarge1

[WOLF]IveALarge1 I'm Here A LOT!

I have a mortal kombat fight stick for the 360. full arcade layout, great for most classic games available on the 360.

7. WGNTHS

I am hoping they will release Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Playstation version) for the new consoles and PS3 and XBOX 360.