Why?

Discussion in 'World of Warships' started by GiJoe, Oct 5, 2017.

1. GiJoe

GiJoe WGN Founder Staff Member

Home Page:
    I play a lot of it and they added a "Clan" option that is for both competitive clans and groups like us.

Base Building
    If you're in a Clan, you can earn Oil, a Clan-specific resource to spend on building structures that improve your Naval Base and which provide bonuses to Clan members. While any member can view the list of structures and their bonuses, only Clan members given the role of "Builder" can build structures.

bases.jpg

So WoWS is free to play... You can grind through on your own but this feature adds things (lower after battle repair) that help you move up more quickly.

Really is a lot of fun but could be even more fun in groups that communicate strategy.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bases-for-success/

2. GiJoe

Home Page:
    Oh ya... If your interested the clan\group I created is "-WOLF"

3. FOX-HUNTER

FOX-HUNTER New Member

Home Page:
    This was my favourite game, till this week Windows 10 updated my PC, because of security issues with this game and the ports it uses, now I have lost all my ships (38) and my deputy position within my squad as Wargaming can't fix the issue and so its now dead in the water for me. I will tell you what MS for Windows told me after a lengthy letter to them asking why Wargaming has been blocked. " The security issue is around these Pay to Play games, so within your recent Win 10 update we have blocked the ports these games use. If you wish to carry on with this game then revert back to older OS like Win7. As Win 10 has now been updated to block Pay to Play games for security measures and to ensure your safety online comes first." So 2 years of building up a squad to compete in clan battles has now stopped me from playing, and all Wargaming can say in message to me, is we are aware of the issues surrounding December Win 10 update and our developers are trying to create a fix, but this may take a few month, so please stay with us and sorry for the inconveniences.

GiJoe likes this.
  4. GiJoe

Home Page:
    I have Windows 10 and am still playing. I did have a problem however... Let me see if I can't figure out what I did... It was awhile ago. I am part of Microsoft's "Windows Insider program" and got an update that messed me up with it.

Again let me look around. I think I found the issue and resolution on Wargaming forums.

5. GiJoe

Home Page:
    So check which version of Windows 10 your running.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/132596-no-ship-in-port-cant-load-into-battles/
    My post confirming it was fixed as at the bottom...